“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
How To Financially Support The Marin Family
1. Make a Commitment:
What is a commitment? Your commitment is understood to be an ongoing annual amount (pledge of support) you prayerfully plan to give toward our God-given ministry. *Please note: This is the financial support which gets us to and keeps us on the mission field.
- Your annual commitment amount can be split into quarterly or monthly amounts if desired.
- If needed, you can change or stop your financial commitment at any time.
- No commitment is too big or too small.
To Make a Commitment go to: http://www.encompassworldpartners.org/give/make-a-commitment
2. Give a One-Time Gift:
What are "one-time gifts? These are another way you can partner with our ministry financially. One-time gifts are a one-time financial donation which are utilized for unique ministry expenses such as training, moving/ relocation expenses, and/ or unexpected expenses (i.e. car repairs, registration fees, medical emergencies, etc.).
To Give a One-Time Gift go to: http://www.encompassworldpartners.org/missionaries-giving-list
- No gift is too big or too small.
- All giving is tax-deductible and secure.
- All giving is processed by Encompass World Partners
Our Commitment To You:
Our family understands how vital the role of our supporters is. Because of this, we feel an indebtedness to them which would encourage us to commit to you by:
- Working diligently in ministering to the Japanese in the greater L.A. area
- Communicating regularly what God is doing through our ministry (via personal phone calls, email, and the web)
- Sharing prayer needs with one another